Monday, April 24, 2006

Me too! Me too!

a.k.a. the ABC meme, as seen at Anastasia's, Bright Star's, Scrivener's...

Accent: None. But I do pick up other people's, so maybe not so much anymore.
Booze: Red wine. In my partying days, it was vodka (Stoli, thankyouverymuch).
Chore I Hate: Really? Just one?
Dog or Cat: Cat. I grew up with about a gazillion of them. Yes, that's a real number.
Essential Electronics: Probably the TV and the internet-connected computer.
Favorite Cologne(s): No. Although I loved to smell the Opium sample when my mom & I went to the mall lo these many years ago.
Gold or Silver: Silver.
Hometown: One of those ones that would just about give me away. I was born in New York City, though.
Insomnia: No, thank god. I have a hard enough time with not-enough sleep.
Job Title: Graduate Fellow
Kids: Yes, oddly.
Living arrangements: House
Most admirable trait: Ummm... I'm quiet?
Number of sexual partners: I like Scrivener's answer.
Overnight hospital stays: Only one, I think.
Phobias: Germs. But this isn't merely following the crowd; I helped start it.
Quote: No favorites, but in college, I posted a daily quote on my door. One of the better ones involved something is better than being "kicked in the stomach by a broody camel."
Religion: None. I loved the Episcopal church when I was younger.
Siblings: Half-brother.
Time I wake up: Weekdays: 6:45-7:30 Weekends: 8:30. Too early, really.
Unusual talent or skill: I used to play the harp. I don't think I have any "unusual" ones currently.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Mushrooms & olives.
Worst habit: Procrastination.
X-rays: Teeth, of course. Back. I've had an MRI, too. Boy, are they LOUD.
Yummy foods I make: I make a wicked batch of Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies. I can also make a cake from scratch, and sometimes I make good pie crusts.
Zodiac sign: Aries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home