Tuesday, November 28, 2006

But It Doesn't Feel Good When I Stop

Remember the papers I was supposed to crank out? The ones I kinda started the blog for? So I'm working on one of them. (Yes, I know exactly how far behind this puts me.) (And that's why I'm not cut out for research. Teaching has all kinds of nice deadlines.) But Oh.My.GOD I cannot stand my primary source. Hate it hate it hateithateithateit.
Yes, that much. More.
Myopic, self-congratulatory, self-contradictory, and "clever" in cutesy ways such a book should never be, like asides.
(Anything that's of argueable taste in a blog? definitely does not belong in such a book.)
Unfortunately, I can use none of these reasons to explain, in the paper, why it is such a Very Bad Book.
Sigh.
I guess I'll go see if anyone's posted a blog entry, and then get back to the slog.
thud
hateit

thud
hateit
thud
hateithateit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home