Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Return to Silence

So you haven't blogged in a while.
Well, I've been busy.
Hm.
I'm not sure Sudoku counts.

Well, I'm busy now.
Except you're reading blogs.
But I shouldn't be.
And it takes me so long to write an entry.
Hm.
Remember why you supposedly started this blog? Dr. Crazy's post from yesterday shows it works.

Fine.
I haven't blogged because I think people won't like me for not blogging in so long.
Hm.
So you only read bloggers who post every day?

No, of course not, but --
You're not that nice of a person.
What?? I'm nice! I try to be --
I mean, you're not Cinderella; you're not nicer than everyone else. Don't you think what you're saying is a little selfish on your part?
Oh.
Yeah.
Okay, I'll post.

1 Comments:

Blogger post-doc said...

I'm always pleased to see you pop up in bloglines. And I have to agree that I'm a much better writer now than I was two years ago. Articulating thoughts - even if it is free-form and not great - has been a wonderful exercise for me.

But I have more free time than you do. :)

1:27 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home