Thursday, June 14, 2007

Comments

I think I agonized about this before, but I never know how to leave comments. Bardiac, today, had a post about The Omnivore's Dilemna, pointing out some of the deeper dilemnas of eating locally; I had just seen a comment/article in the NY Times on-line about issues with eating locally. But I feel silly -- condescending, or dense, or both -- trying to leave comments. The comment turned out to be more about goods than food, but the author did have one point that might have been of interest, and Styleygeek had already made it.
I'd like to comment, connect with bloggers I read, but I feel like I'm coming into a conversation late when I do.
I know. Boo-hoo. Poor me.
Back to work.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just do it! nobody every complained about getting too many comments, even if they sometimes say variations on the same thing.

2:37 PM EST  
Blogger Bardiac said...

Jump on in.

Anastasia's totally right!

11:08 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally here you on this one.

everyone has internet access at their fingertips, and the blogging world moves at a crazy-fast speed as a result.

kinda makes my head spin.

1:35 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home